Module 14: Discussion ForumDuring this course you have learned that the business environment is in a state of constant change and new circumstances will require new strategies and new approaches to implementing those strategies. Apply what you have learned as you discuss the following questions.
- Describe the global business environment that is likely to develop in the next ten years.
- Considering what you learned in the article, Sociocognitive Perspectives in Strategic Management in this week’s required reading, which of the three topics areas identified in the article do you think is most influential to strategic management in KSA and why?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references. Use APA style guidelines.You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your posting. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post’s answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
- Chapter 15 in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Chapter 15 PowerPoint slides Chapter 15 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats
- Wei, Y. S., O’Neill, H., & Zhou, N. (2020). How Does Perceived Integrity in Leadership Matter to Firms in a Transitional Economy? Journal of Business Ethics, 167(4), 623–641. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-019-04168-x
- Pfarrer, M. D., Devers, C. E., Corley, K., Cornelissen, J. P., Lange, D., Makadok, R., Mayer, K., & Weber, L. (2019). Sociocognitive Perspectives in Strategic Management. Academy of Management Review, 44(4), 767–774. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.2019.0185
- Bäumlisberger, D. (2019). The United Nations Global Compact as a Facilitator of the Lockean Social Contract. Journal of Business Ethics, 159(1), 187–200. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-017-3721-1
- Alotaibi, Hana J. (2020). The Impact of Strategic Planning on Innovation in Saudi SMEs. UG Journal of Economics & Business. 2021, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p276-297.