- a good time to think about your math, accounting, and Excel skills.
- Excel is widely considered a basic skill requirement for accounting and finance jobs.
Take a moment to think about, and then comment on each of the following questions:
- What has been your experience in this class using Excel to solve math problems?
- At this point, how comfortable are you using Excel for business purposes? When do you still use your calculator?
- What do you think would help you improve your Excel skills, if you need to?
- Please comment on using Excel in IFSM 201 and / or IFSM 300 if you completed either of these courses.