In this assignment, you will locate a mentor text in the form of a dissertation that may or may not be similar to your own topic to use as a model while you write your chapter 2. It is most helpful to find a dissertation with a literature review similar to your own, but if that is not possible, you may look for the next best option. Directions:
- Use ProQuest Dissertations to locate mentor text dissertation (preferably it would be related to your topic).
- You may need to use advanced search options to help narrow your search.
- Scan read the entire dissertation.
- Carefully read the literature review section.
- Provide a one-paragraph summary of the entire literature review.
- Write a second paragraph about what you learned through reviewing chapter 2.