Select one of the following topics in which you will base your responses in the form of a term paper:
- Network Neutrality.
- Wireless Technology.
- Broadband Convergence.
- U.S. Telecommunication Policy.
- Internet Security.
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Compose an executive summary highlighting the paper’s contents and reasoning for your chosen topic.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis by analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, application opportunities, and threats from competitors of the chosen topic.
- Evaluate the current ethical and legal concerns surrounding your topic.
- Select one ethical or legal concern surrounding your topic, take a position on the issue, and provide rationale.
- Analyze the improvements over the last two years to your communication technology topic, and suggest an improvement based on its current usage.
- Predict the future role of the communication technology you’ve selected for both personal and commercial use.
- Create a diagram that illustrates the communication structure of your chosen technology in Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least eight quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Synthesize research on a networking topic including ethical and legal concerns, recent improvements, and the future role of the communication technology.