Your research proposal topic should be one of personal interest/value with three limitations:
- It needs to be something you can find scholarly research on i.e., if you identify a topic that’s too narrow or obscure you may not be able to find enough scholarly research on the topic
- It cannot be a subject upon which you have done a previous assignment.
- Steer clear of political topics/issues since this is not a political science course
Ensure the following requirements are met:
- Identify a topic of interest (a sentence or two), draft a problem statement that explains the management dilemma (<100 words) and conclude with the research question(s) (<100 words).
- Identify at least 10 scholarly (peer reviewed) journal articles and create an Annotated Bibliography that specifically explains each article’s relevance to your topic (6-8 sentences per reference).
- Use proper grammar, current APA format and submit in MS Word format.
- It does not require an abstract or Biblical integration.